Aims and Objectives
- To promote Spiritual progress in its absolute sense, for everyone, without any discrimination based on caste, creed and gender.
- To spread the evolutionary vision of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother with respect to the establishment of a Life Divine in a divine body in all fields of life.
- To spread and help to spread the teachings of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother.
- To preserve, protect and publish the teachings of Sri Aurobindo, the Mother and the eminant sadhaks of the Integral Yoga.
- To conduct seminars and work shops to promote the views of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother on Integral Managment and Social Unity.
- To recognise the contribution of the scholars and workers of the Aurobindonian movement in various fields.
- To publish, print, sell, distribute or to aid in publishing, printing, selling and distribution of books, essays, articles, periodicals and all kind of literature and to promote through all available media (including Radio, Television, Internet, Social Media etc) those resources in connection with the objects of the Trust.
- To build afresh the idea of a spiritual commune (a place for collective living), leaving behind the present tendency for limitation and lower qualities of nature.
- All such other grants and assistance for furtherance of the objects of the Trust not specifically mentioned above, the trustees determining from time to time without infringement of provisions of Income Tax Act 1961, irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
- To also make grants to assist in prevention of pollution and ecological imbalances.
Indian religion has always felt that since the minds, the temperaments...